We are a company with a high technological component, based on R&D linked to vehicular mobility, the connected vehicle and IOT.
We have a great incidence in the area of developing embedded software solutions for fields like automotive, motorcycling, pharmacy, etc. Our team have the technical capabilities needed to succeed, based on the mastery of advanced technologies in programming languages and Embedded HW development, but we also share common values and goals for which it is essential to have people who know how to work as a team with multidisciplinary profiles and cooperatives methodologies.
We have developed vehicle connectivity solutions that have international footprint.
To continue with our growth and development plan, we would like to join an Embedded HW engineer to our electronic team in order to promote talent by developing the capabilities of our current team, providing experience, technical knowledge and value-added solutions, motivating and consolidating the technical team.
- HW development for micro processed electronic devices and Embedded systems.
- Design of electronic circuits with microcontrollers.
- Support in the programming of Cortex microcontrollers in the IAR environment, converters.
- PCB development.
- Knowledge in certification of electronic devices, for productive environments.
- Communication systems design (CAN, WiFi, SPI, I2C, NFC, Bluetooth, DC/DC, etc.).
- Schematic design in software environments such as SPICE, ORCAD and/or ALTIUM.
- Planning of deliverables and coordination of activities with the rest of the team.